This tour is ideal for those with only a day to spend in Ajmer and Pushkar! The tour combines a visit to Pushkar, a spiritual destination, with Ajmer, a historical city. Our expert chauffeur will guide you around the best sights of Ajmer and Pushkar without letting you miss a thing.
- Visit one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Explore Hindu traditions at Brahma Temple, a unique, one-of-a-kind temple.
- Take part in a puja ritual: a religious offering to Hindu deities.
- See the Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle to and from your hotel.
Pushkar lies in the northern state of Rajasthan, near the Thar Desert. Pushkar Lake is a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. Pushkar is dotted with temples, including Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th century and dedicated to the god of creation. It features a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with silver coins collected by pilgrims. Overall Pushkar is a lively city on the western side of the Aravalli ranges.
Ajmer is a city in the North Indian state of Rajasthan. It is famous for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, a shrine devoted to the Muslim Sufi saint, Garib Nawaz. Ajmer is also the gateway to Pushkar, which is located 11 kilometers away. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli mountains. Ajmer has a hot semi-arid climate.
Jaipur Ajmer & Pushkar Tour Itinerary:
- Our tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Jaipur.
- Afterwards, you will be driven to Pushkar, which is 2.5-3 hours from Jaipur.
- Upon arrival, you can explore the following recommended sites: 1. Brahma Temple 2. Pushkar Lake 3. Explore Pushkar town - Varah Temple, Maan Mahal.
- Next up you will be driven to Ajmer and you may visit Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
- You may also visit the Jain temples in Ajmer and Adhai Din Ka Jhopra (another fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture).
- After finishing your one day trip, you will be driven back to Jaipur.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pickup and drop-off in Jaipur city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 12 hours and 350 km
- All highway toll charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions