Experience the most haunted place in India, the Bhangarh Fort, and the iconic stepwell of Rajasthan, Abhaneri. Learn about the rich heritage and history of Bhangarh and Abhaneri with a storyteller.
- Explore the Bhangarh Fort and learn about its history of horror from a storyteller.
- Visit Bhandarej village to see the village's artistic side.
- Discover the historical and mesmerizingly beautiful stepwell of Abhaneri.
- Guided by an expert in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Bangarh, once known for its town planning and systematic layout of temples and markets, is in ruins now. In spite of this, the ruins speak for themselves about a city that was so well planned and systematic, even at that time. It was founded in 1631 by Madho Singh, a younger brother of Man Singh of Ajmer and abandoned for unknown reasons after a short period.
Abhaneri, 95 km from Jaipur, is home to the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata temple. Harshat Mata temple is in ruins and is maintained by the Archeological Department of India. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is a masterpiece of craftsmanship. The Chand Baori is another spot that draws travellers to Abhaneri. It's a step well that has 13 levels and is 20 m deep.
Jaipur Agra Tour Itinerary:
- At 9:00 AM, your host/guide will pick you up from your hotel/residence in the city limits of Jaipur.
- Upon meeting and greeting, you will be taken to Bhangarh Fort, which is about 90 KM from Jaipur.
- Experience the haunted history and folklore of Bhangarh Fort, considered to be the most haunted place in India.
- After visiting Bhangarh, visit Bhandarej, which has a history of 4,000 years and is famous for its sculptures, latticework, and terracotta vessels.
- The tour will continue to Abhaneri, where you will be amazed by the intricate carvings in Chand Baori step-well and enjoy a visit to other spots.
- Around 5:00 PM, we will drive you back to Jaipur and drop you off at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Jaipur city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Entrance fee to any place.
- Any accommodation charges.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.