Enjoy a full day in the jungle, with tigers, and still make it back to Jaipur in time for bed with this day trip to Ranthambore National Park. We will take you on an afternoon safari, where you may see everything from wild boars to leopards, not to mention rare Bengal tigers.
- Visit the century-old Ranthambore fort, one of the World Heritage Sites.
- Explore Ranthambore National Park and indulge your love for wildlife.
- Witness rare species such as tiger, hyena, jackal and more in their natural habitat.
- Take a Jeep safari trip and experience thrills and exhilaration while traversing the peaceful wildlife scenes.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Rajasthan is not just about palaces and royal life. Known for its rugged landscape and wildlife sanctuaries, it is an adventurous destination. Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary in Rajasthan lets you experience the wild side of nature, bringing you up close and personal with animals such as ferocious tigers and several others. On this Ranthambore tour you will experience the Jungle safari with our experienced naturalist by jeep or canter.
The Ranthambhore National Park in Rajasthan is located in the eastern part of the state, where the Aravali Hill ranges meet the Vindhyan plateau. The park falls under the district of Sawai Madhopur, which is also the nearest town located 11 km from the park. The Ranthambore National Park was once the hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur. The Chambal River in the south and Banas River in the north encircle the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, India.
Jaipur Ranthambore Tour Itinerary:
- You will be picked up from Jaipur at 8:30 AM and then you will be taken to Ranthambore National Park seamlessly.
- Arrive at the park and be ready to explore its unique flora and fauna.
- During the safari, see tigers, bears, hyenas, and other rare species.
- Spend approximately 3 hours navigating this thick forest with your naturalist in search of wild Bengal tigers. Experience the lush-green landscapes and see the life-cycle of wild animals, as well as take photographs to capture the same.
- After you have explored the wildlife and the surrounding fort of Ranthambore, head back to Jaipur at around 06:30 PM.
- Airport / Hotel pickup and drop-off from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park.
- Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during the trip)
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees (There are no charges for Still Camera).
- Insurance Cover.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.