Discover two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort - on a full-day tour from Jaipur. During this tour, you'll learn fascinating facts about these landmarks, and visit Fatehpur Sikri-the biggest gate in the world. We offer a fun and culturally-rich tour with a private guide and air-conditioned vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day tour of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri from Jaipur
- Visit the Taj Majal and Agra Fort with an art historian guide.
- Explore the Fatehpur Sikri City and admire the red stone palaces.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
In the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is known for the Taj Mahal, the mausoleum which was built for the emperor Shah Jahan by his wife. Taj Mahal, considered one of the seven wonders of the world, is a majestic structure. With many historic monuments, Agra is a city in which it is important to visit to understand its Mughal heritage.
Jaipur Agra Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel within the city limits of Jaipur.
- Post which you will be driven to Agra which will be a 5-6 hours journey from Jaipur inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Agra, you will visit The Taj Mahal.
- Post which you may have your lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, you may visit the following suggested places: 1. Agra Fort
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Jaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
2. Fatehpur Sikri
- Airport / Hotel pickup and drop-off from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Agra.
- Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during the trip)
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees (There are no charges for Still Camera).
- Insurance Cover.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.