Rajasthan Desert Triangle Tour is the best way to explore the beauty of the Thar sand dunes Desert, stay long in Desert with this package covering Jaipur, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
Experience the real charm of Rajasthan with the Desert Triangle Circuit! A journey through the Thar Desert exploring the mesmerising architectures, local culture, religious places and most of all, the sand dunes will be a memorable experience.
- Explore historical monuments, forts and bazaars of Old and New Delhi.
- Jaipur City Tour, visit Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory.
- Explore Pichola Lake, City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Sajjangarh in Udaipur.
- Visit all major sightseeing places in Jodhpur – Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and more.
- Explore Bikaner City, known for its temples, forts and palaces.
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur
Arrive in Jaipur and proceed to a sightseeing tour of Amber and the Pink City. The tour also includes an elephant ride.
Day 2: Drive to Mandawa
After breakfast, drive via Samode and get a glimpse of its lovely palaces. Proceed to the town of Shekhawati and onwards to Mandawa for an overnight stay at the Castle Mandawa hotel.
Day 3: Mandawa Sightseeing
Sightseeing at Mandawa, followed by a drive to Bikaner with a stopover for lunch.
Day 4: Bikaner Sightseeing
Sightseeing at Junagarh Fort and a visit to the Prachina museum in Bikaner, followed by a drive to Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Drive to Jaisalmer
Begin the day with a tour of Jaisalmer Fort and a visit to nearby temples. Drive to Jodhpur after a stopover for lunch.
Day 6: Jodhpur Sightseeing
Sightseeing at Jodhpur and a visit to the town of Mandore. The tour ends with an evening flight to Delhi/Mumbai. Or we can drive back to Jaipur.
Note: In a variation of this trip, you can visit the desert village of Khimsar instead of Bikaner.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pickup and drop-off in Jaipur city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions